3.8.10

INSPIRATION: ALEXA CHUNG


THIS IS PERFECT. Alexa Chung at a Mulberry Party, looking drop-dead-GORGEOUS! I love the high waisted denim shorts. Im still looking for a perfect vintage Levi's one. I've been at a lot of vintage stores and found a lot of vintage Levi's shorts, but still craving for the perfect one. I also love the top. Love the silk material and the color goes so well with her tanning! And I love the way she shows a little bit of her bra: It's all about the details. That's also something I'm looking for: A cute lace black bra :) And the bag: Oooo emmmm geeee. Do I need to say more?

Source: style.com

3 opmerkingen:

  1. she's amazing.
    i love all her looks.
    great inspiration
    xx

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. Ze heeft echt een leuke stijl, mooie meid is het ook!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. I do have to agree that the color looks really good on her tanned skin! And a cool outfit! but I really have a problem with her sandals.. somehow really don't like it!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen