29.7.10

HOW ARE YOU?

Hi babes!

I feel kind of ashamed for not blogging for such a long time. I have to admit that I haven't checked out my blog for over a month and there were so many comments I haven't red yet! The comments made me blush and suddenly I felt I was really missing the blogging. I decided to come back! I hope I will be able to post at least twice a week.

At the moment my boyfriend (and I) are working on my own website which is mostly about my (fashion)photography. I will let you know when the website is done! There will be a blog about my photography coming too and I guess I will keep combine that blog with fashion.

On the 20th of August me and my boyfriend will visit Stockholm! I'm already SOOO excited and we planned to work on some streetstyle photography there too. So, if you are in Stockholm from the 20th - 26th of August LET ME KNOW!

I'm also looking for some fashionblogger-girls who live in the Netherlands, who would like to do a photoshoot with me as photographer! You can use the photo's for your blog or anything you like. IF YOU'RE INTERESTED IN A PHOTOSHOOT: LET ME KNOW! 


xoxo, Jolein

2 opmerkingen:

  1. Wat leuk dat je terug bent! En leuk dat je naar Stockholm gaat, ik ben afgelopen vrijdag teruggekomen van een trip met mijn bf!! Als je tips nodig hebt laat maar weten :)!
    x

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen