16.5.10

NEW YORK, PART DEUX

Hi you guys!

As I said before in my previous post: I'm so sorry for the lack of updates lately. I can't believe how long it has been that I've updated my blog. I'm still really busy with photography, but I also miss blogging. I'll spend more time on blogging from now on!

I came back from my trip to New York last monday. My GOSH, how I love that city! We've (we = my mom, sister and I) seen and shopped a lot! I'll definitely go back some time, but then with my bf. We've also had great weather. You cant say that about the weather here in the Netherlands. O, I really need the sun!

Here are some pics my sister took from me on the Brooklyn Bridge.


Top: Dorothy Perkins, Skirt: Century 21 (bought it New York), Tights: Primark, Boots: Topshop, Headband: Etsy.com, Jewellery: Fashionology

1 opmerking:

  1. Wauw, wat een leuke foto's! Ik ga in september of oktober voor het eerst naar NY, ben al wel vaak in Amerika geweest maar nog nooit daar! Heb er zo veel zin in, woah.
    Love, Lotte
    http://www.vinnieinfurs.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen