15.2.10

UNTITLED

I've had such a GREAT saturday this weekend. I got the opportunity to assist Vincent Kos (a Dutch photographer) with a fashionshoot. I've learned a lot and it was sooo inspiring! I love the world where photography, fashion, styling and make-up comes together. He asked me if I would like to help him more often. Yay, I'm so excited! Vincent Kos is not only a great example for me, but he's also really fun to work with. You may know that my dream is to become a (great) fashionphotographer and this is a great chance to learn more! I'm really grateful. I'll show you the results of the fashionshoot later.

You should really check out one of his websites:
- http://www.vincentkos.nl/
- http://www.vincentkos.blogspot.com/

Last thursday I placed a little order on Boohoo: A simple silver necklace and black ankle boots with studds. Hope to receive it soon.


Source: Boohoo

2 opmerkingen:

  1. i'have allready seen his work & the only thing i can say is that is PERFECT!! i adore it! ;))
    i am very happy and also very envie for the opportunity u have! congartulations! ;)

    btw: love your blog! ;)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen