10.2.10

OUTFIT + SOME GREAT MUSIC

A couple of weeks ago I bought this 'tiger jacket' for only 10 euro's in a little unknown store in a city close to where I live. It is a jacket you can wear outside during the spring, but I'm wearing it inside with these cold days. This is the first day I'm wearing it and I made some (bad quality) photo's with my Blackberry and webcam. As you can see, the jacket has some great black and gold buttons and studds. What do you think?




I can't stop listening to a song called 'Relator' from Pete Yorn and Scarlett Johansson. I wanna share this great song with you, so here it is. Enjoy!




Source: Youtube

I'm wearing my new jeacket with brown boots from the same unknown store, leggings and dress from Topshop, beanie and necklace from H&M

10 opmerkingen:

  1. Jij bent mooi! En die tas staat je geweldig!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. At first: thank you for adding me to your bloglist =)

    This jacket doesn't look like it cost only 10 euro! Very cool!

    And wow, you are such a natural beauty!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Je ziet er heel mooi uit op de 3e foto!!
    Gave jas, helemaal voor 10 euro!!! Lucky you!

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. Digging the Tiger stripes instead of Leopard spots. Very refreshing :)

    PS. I'll be watching out for your name in fashion magazines ten years from now :)

    PPS. Much much admiration from India :)

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen